Here’s a Quick Bite…
- This is our site, and we alone own and access all the content and data on it.
- We only have data you’ve voluntarily given us (ie: your email address).
- We won’t give your data away to other companies.
- We may use this data to contact you now and then, or to track repeat visits/site activity.
- You can contact us to opt out of any such services at any time.
…and Here’s the Whole Enchilada
Collection of Information
Control of Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by following the unsubscribe-link in any of our mailings. You may also contact us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. We use a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Credit card processing data is stored in a secure environment.
Updates to this Policy
For any questions, you should contact us immediately via telephone at 404-822-9922 or email@example.com.